Today I had a pretty amazing talk with a friend of mine (well it was more like me crying and her consoling me)but anyways talking to her was really relaxing, when is it not? I talked to her about this girl I knew, that has been hiding from the world for almost all her life. And how frighten I was of her...and the disgustedness I felt by almost everything. Overwhelmed by all this mix feelings, was the result of the salty water running down my cheeks. She let me sob like a little baby and then slowly unfolded me like a napkin. The ability she has to do with this with such delicateness, had my eyes glowing with admiration, and I couldn't help myself but to tell her how beautiful she was. She responded by telling me that this was because I allow her to be beautiful. I can't understand this, how can this all be a product of me? Beautiful is something that has ran out of my head and thoughts a long time ago. Beautiful is something that I rarely get the privilege of seeing. She is one of the few people I have the honor of meeting and completely say that there are beautiful without hesitating. This can't be...it simply can't. She responded to my confused expression by saying "I am empty too; you just haven't seen that side of me." Perhaps i am blind by her humbleness and kindness to understand this. I can imagine her as being empty as she says she is, I refuse to see her in another way than being that beautiful human being she is. "The human body isn't a box that completely defines one person...an individual is compose of different aspects fused together", is somewhere between the lives of what she told me.
And you know what?
Even though I might not understand it now...I’ll take her word for it.
Advice of the day: allow others to be as a beautiful as you are, they should have the same opportunity to live as much as you do
Welcome to a world, where pleasure is its main componet, a world where the clock is constantly ticking, a world that slowily raptures you with out you even knowing, Welcome to our world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow...i love this blog. your character seems like somebody that everybody shares and knows, yet she has no identity, as eveerybody has had their piece of her, in the store, in the mall, at school, or in the street. maybe you can have something like the character following her around and seeing what she does, as well as musing about the sad way she live her life, and maybe some statistics of some sort about shopping, depression, etc... thrown in to make it a bit more than half-fiction.
Post a Comment